UD dipandu oleh nilai-nilai teras yang berikut:
- tingkah laku beretika dalam semua aspek kehidupan.
- Bunyi kewarganegaraan melalui tanggungjawab peribadi, sosial dan alam sekitar.
- Menghormati pendapat dan kepercayaan orang lain.
- peluang yang sama untuk semua lelaki dan wanita.
- Peningkatan berterusan dalam pengajaran, pembelajaran dan penyelidikan.
- Tanggungjawab bersama melalui kerja berpasukan.
- Mengekalkan pendekatan pelajar-centric dengan memberi tumpuan kepada kualiti.
This school offers programs in:
The University of Dubai is one of the top accredited universities in the UAE – professional and bold, with community, innovation and diversity permeating all its activities. University of Dubai degree programs have been accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) in the UAE as well as by the best international accreditation bodies in the world: AACSB International, USA, for the College of Business Administration and ABET for the Computing and Information Systems program.
Accreditation by AACSB says a lot about a business school. AACSB-accredited business schools boast the highest-quality classes, teachers, research, students, and programs in the world. Business schools accredited by the AACSB include Harvard Business School, University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA) and Stanford University. Please visit the official AACSB website for more details: www.aacsb.edu.
ABET accreditation The University of Dubai's College of Information Technology offers a Computing and Information Systems (CIS) program which is accredited locally in the UAE by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) and internationally by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) in the USA.
The CAC/ABET accreditation is a quality stamp in computing education and an assurance that UD’s CIS program meets the quality standards set by the computing profession.